- Directionally dependent
- Coordinate Reference System. A coordinate system, as defined by a relevant authority
such as EPSG or
SR-ORG, specified as a string with the
authority and the code separated by a colon, for example
- A post transform for a
crs, defined as a list of affine transformation parameters in row-major order [xScale, xShearing, xTranslation, yShearing, yScale, yTranslation]. See this reference for more information.
- Digital Elevation Model
- Digital Number
- Day Of Year
- Fire Information for Resource Management System
- An image metadata property for the number of points found to be positionally consistent with a reference image known to be accurately registered. Numbers greater than 1000 indicate a good match.
- The measured offset, in meters, between the image and a reference image known to be accurately registered.
- Independent of direction
- MODerate resolution Imaging Spectro-radiometer
- Near Infra-Red
- Normalized Difference Vegetation Index. (NIR - red) / (NIR + red)
- Normalized Difference Water Index. (green - NIR) / (green + NIR)
- Sistema de Alerta de Desmatamento
- Standard Deviation
- The Earth Engine time stamp in milliseconds since the UNIX epoch. See this link for more information. The time stamp is set to the nominal image acquisition time for single scenes. It is set to the nominal composite start period for temporal composites.
- See system:time_start. The ending time stamp is set to the nominal image acquisition time for single scenes. It is set to midnight on the day after the nominal composite end period for MODIS temporal composites.
- United States Geological Survey
- World Resources Institute
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Last updated 2021-05-26 UTC.