Monday, February 22, 2021
We're happy to announce that Search Console has an enhanced Association page within the settings menu. Association is a connection between a Search Console property, and some other entity or property in another Google service: for example, between a Search Console property and a Google Analytics account, a YouTube channel, or a Chrome Web Store account.
Any existing associations are automatically carried over to the new Associations page. Read more about how to use associations.
Associating your site with the following Google services can unlock more functionality for your site. Search Console supports the following association types:
- Google Analytics property: View your Search Console data, such as organic search queries, in your Google Analytics property. Starting today, you can also link Search Console domain properties to Google Analytics and get better coverage of your organic search results. We recommend using this option as it can help you get a more complete picture in the Search Console reports in Google Analytics.
- Google Ads account: View the paid and organic report in Google Ads.
- YouTube channel: Link your videos to your associated website.
- Play Console app: Use App Indexing.
- Actions Console project: Verify your brand and enable cross-platform functionality.
- Chrome Web Store account: Publish apps and extensions to the Chrome Web Store on behalf of your site.
For questions or comments on the new Associations page, you can drop by our Search Central help forums, or contact us through our other help channels. Also see our Associations help page to learn more about how to associate your Search Console property with another Google service.