Download CSV of geo targets
You can download CSVs with supported geotargeting criteria below.
- Criteria ID
- Unique and persistent assigned ID.
- Best available English name of the geo target.
- Canonical Name
- The constructed fully qualified English name consisting of the target's own name, and that of its parent and country. This field is meant only for disambiguating similar target names.
- Parent ID
- The criteria ID of a parent. This field is included only for legacy support, so IDs might not be consistent across datasets.
- Country Code
- The ISO-3166-1 alpha-2 country code that is associated with the target.
- Target Type
- Autonomous Community
- City Region
- Congressional District
- National Park
- Postal Code
- TV Region
- Union Territory
Active: Location is currently valid.
Removal Planned: Location is obsolete and will be removed in the next version.
Non-targetable locationsCheck the list of restricted countries.
Due to advertising regulations and laws of the People's Republic of China, you may be asked to provide certificates and licenses if you are advertising certain categories of products in China. You do not need to submit certificates until after your account has been activated. Once your account is active, you will be provided with information on how to submit certificates to Google.
Please contact The Nielsen Company directly for DMA data.