A Things to do ad is an ad type that is created automatically by the system based on your provided business information and product feeds. It lets you target travelers by showing your activities, tours, attractions, and so on. Learn more about Things to do ads
With Google Ads API and Google Ads, you can perform many of the tasks, such as creating, updating, or deleting:
- Campaign bidding strategies
- Campaign budgets
- Ad groups
- Listing groups
However, the following tasks can't yet be done with the Google Ads API and can only be completed in Things to do Center:
- Create, update, delete product feeds
- Create, update, delete pricing information
Consult Google Things to do for the periodic maintenance tasks that you need to perform on your product data.
- Access to Things to do Center console
- The ID of the Things to do Center account, which will be available once you have access to Things to do Center console. You need this account ID to link your Google Ads account with the Things to do Center account and to start creating campaigns.
This guide describes the steps necessary to create campaigns, ad groups, and ads with the Google Ads API: