The Google Ads API enables programmatically creating accounts, managing account hierarchies, and setting some account-level options.
To learn more about these capabilities, check out the following guides:
- Creating an account: How to create a new account (customer) in your Google Ads hierarchy.
- Linking to manager accounts: How to add an existing account as a child of your manager account.
- Listing accounts: How to list all accounts that you have direct access to with your current credentials.
- Get account hierarchy: How to get the account hierarchy of your manager account.
- Managing user access: How to manage user access in a Google Ads customer account.