The experimental 6DoF controllers and faceplate should arrive already paired. You can use the steps below to verify pairing or repair the devices if needed.
- Turn off both 6DoF controllers using the power switch located on the bottom of the controllers.
- Physically attach the faceplate onto the front of the Mirage Solo, using the straps on the faceplate to secure it in place.
- Using the provided USB-C cable, connect the 6DoF faceplate to the Mirage Solo.
- Power on both 6DoF controllers.
- Use the LED status table below to determine whether the faceplate and controllers are paired:
|Controller LED status||Means|
|Blinking (white/orange alternating)||Not paired|
|Blinking (white)||Ready to pair|
Pairing the controllers and faceplate
If the faceplate and controllers aren't paired, follow the steps below to pair them. You need to do this for each controller, one at a time. Pairing doesn't require controllers to be turned on and off.
- Hold the faceplate's pairing button for one second to put it into pairing mode.
- While holding the faceplate’s pairing button, hold down both the App and Daydream buttons on the 6DoF controller.
- When the devices are paired, release the buttons. The LEDs on the faceplate and controller should display solid white.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to pair the faceplate with the second controller.
If pairing isn't successful:
- Turn off any already paired controller.
- Power cycle the faceplate and controller.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 in the above pairing procedure.