You can use negative keywords to prevent a campaign from serving ads for specific keywords.
In addition to creating individual keywords for a campaign, you can create a negative keyword list to apply to multiple campaigns at once.
- Create a Shopping campaign.
- Sign in to the Google Ads account.
- Click the Keywords tab.
- Click the Negative keywords tab.
- Click the + Keywords button, then choose ad group or campaign.
- Select the ad group or campaign to apply the negative keywords to.
- Enter your keywords, then click Save.
- To change the match type, click on the keyword and select the desired match
type, then click Save. Here are the supported match types:
- Broad match (default)
- Exact match
- Phrase match
- Make sure you've successfully created a campaign and have a campaign ID.
- Create a
You can also add negative keywords at the ad group level.