Campaign priority determines the preferred bid for the same product across multiple Shopping campaigns in the same country.
Campaign priorities don't affect your search relevance or influence the likelihood of your product to show on Google Shopping. They give you more control over which products and bids are most important.
For more detail on using priorities see the Shopping Best Practices guide.
Here are the steps to set campaign priorities through the Google Ads UI:
- Create a Shopping campaign.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Settings for the campaign you want to edit.
- Select one of the following Campaign priority levels:
- Low (default)
- Click Save.
See Use campaign priority for Shopping campaigns for more details.
Here's how to set campaign priority with the Google Ads API:
- Make sure you've successfully created a campaign and have the campaign ID.
- Make a