The functionality and changes below were added in v9.0.
- Added the following errors:
- Added support for ad customizers for Responsive Search Ads through the following services:
- Added support for pre-registration ads which helps in pre-registering the app or game from the Play store to help gauge interest before an app or a game is available to install. For more information, see App campaigns for pre-registration.
- Added the following enums to
- Added the following asset types, which will be available in all accounts by the end of 2021:
- Added support for asset groups for Performance Max:
AssetGroupServiceto allow for removing
AssetGroup, which represents a bunch of assets. Use
GoogleAdsService.mutateto create or update an
AssetGroup. An asset group is used in a Performance Max campaign to group assets, a final URL, and audience signals. The asset group and the conversion goals are pulled together to create a campaign.
AssetGroupAssetServiceto allow for adding/updating/removing
AssetGroupAsset, which is a link between an asset and an asset group.
AssetGroupListingGroupFilterServiceto allow for adding/updating/removing
AssetGroupListingGroupFilter, which represents a listing group filter tree node in an asset group.
asset_group_product_group_view, for retrieving product groups in an asset group. At the time of the release, requests for this view will return an error. The view will start returning data at a later date.
- Added support for asset sets:
AssetSetServiceto allow for adding/updating/removing