This reference provides API documentation for two types of applications:
- A sender application that manages the user interaction with the content.
- A receiver application that runs the Google Cast receiver device connected to the display.
See the following overviews for more information about developing with these APIs:
Sender application APIs
For sender applications, Google Cast supports development for the Android, iOS, and Chrome platforms with the following documentation.
- Google Cast Android API Reference
- Google Cast iOS API Reference
- Google Cast Chrome App API Reference
Receiver application API
The receiver application is a Chrome application running on the receiver device. The API is documented here:
Download the SDKs
See Google Cast Downloads to install the files for all SDKs.