The Ad Exchange Buyer REST API has a courtesy limit of 1,000 queries per day. If you need capacity beyond this courtesy limit, you can request more quota:
- Open the Google API Console.
- Select Ad Exchange Buyer API.
- Click ENABLE if prompted.
- Select the Quotas tab.
- You will see your quota for queries per day and queries per 100 seconds per user. If you want to increase either of these amounts, click the edit icon next to the field, then click Apply for higher quota.
- Fill out the quota request form and submit it. It may take up to one week to receive a response.