The Ad Exchange Buyer REST API has a courtesy limit of 1,000 queries per day. If you need capacity beyond this courtesy limit, you can request more quota:
- Open the Google API Console.
- Open the API Manager from the sidebar navigation menu.
- In the API list, click Ad Exchange Buyer API or Ad Exchange Buyer API II depending on whether you're using v1 or v2 APIs.
- Click the Quotas tab.
- You will see your quota for queries per day and queries per 100 seconds per user. If you want to increase either of these amounts, click the edit icon next to either and click Apply for higher quota.
- Fill out the quota request form and submit it. It may take up to one week to receive a response.