Each week, we publish any substantial changes to this style guide, and we provide release notes on this page giving a summary of those changes. If there haven't been any substantial changes in a given week, we don't publish release notes.
December 11, 2017
November 13, 2017
October 23, 2017
September 4, 2017
- Added several more terms to the word list: check, checkbox, clear, deselect, open source, select, target, uncheck, Unix-like, unselect.
- Added material to the Trademarks page about using trademarks as adjectives. Also added links to a couple of other trademark-related pages from Google.
- Removed Android-specific material from the Headings page, to bring Android doc guidelines more into line with non-Android guidelines. Also, added notes about things not to include in headings.
- Removed Android label from material on the Tables page, to make that material also apply to non-Android docs.
- Added mention of degrees and percents to the Units of measurement page.
August 28, 2017
August 21, 2017
July 31, 2017
July 10, 2017
- Added words to the word list: deep linking, jank, wake lock.
June 8, 2017
- Public release.