To solve pure integer programming problems you can also use the CP-SAT solver.
The following pages provide examples that illustrate MPSolver usage:
- Solving the Stigler diet problem using Glop
- Solving an LP problem using Glop
- Solving a MIP problem using SCIP
- Solving a bin packing problem using SCIP
- Solving an assignment problem using CP-SAT
- Using arrays to define a model
The following section demonstrates common tasks related to solving LPs and MIPs.
The example below shows how to set a search time limit of 15 seconds when using Glop.
See Solving an LP problem for a full example that sets a time limit.