The Playground lets you experiment with how content is displayed on Glass.
To authorize the Playground to send and receive data from your account, enter your Google APIs project client ID in the following text field and click Authorize.
The playground currently supports the following features:
- Image attachment -- displaying an image attachment on the background or from an HTML payload.
- Text-only -- displaying a text-only timeline item.
- Text and creator -- displaying a text-only timeline item containing a creator.
- HTML -- displaying a timeline item rendered using HTML (
htmlPagesare not supported).
- Menu Items -- displaying
CUSTOMmenu items and sending fake notifications if the project is subscribed.
- Insert -- inserting a new timeline item in a user's timeline.
- Update -- updating existing a timeline item from a user's timeline.
- Delete -- deleting existing a timeline item from a user's timeline.
To get started, visit the Google Mirror API Playground and play with the available templates. You can edit the JSON payload or the HTML/text, which will update how the content looks on Glass in the preview panel.
You can also authorize the Playground to retrieve the 20 most recent timeline items that the project has access to or insert the timeline items you have created in your Glass.
To give the Playground access to a timeline:
Create a Google APIs project client ID.
https://mirror-api-playground.appspot.comto the list of authorized
Copy your client ID to the Playground and start interacting with your timeline.