The Structured Data File contains comma separated values (CSV); details on the row contents can be found in the table below, including which fields are available, the type, and if the value can be written back during an upload.
- The first row of the file is always a header row containing the column names.
- Except for the first row, all non-missing string values are in quotation marks.
- Missing values are left blank.
For types marked as a list, expect the following:
- The list is a collection of strings.
- Each string is separated by a semicolon.
A trailing semicolon follows the last string in the list.
For types marked as a list of lists, expect the following:
- The list of lists is a collection of lists.
- Each sublist is enclosed by parentheses.
- Each sublist is separated from other sublists by a semicolon.
A trailing semicolon follows the last list.