Google Analytics provides a simple and powerful APIs to retrieve
report data from Google Analytics.
With the reporting APIs, you can save time by automating complex reporting tasks. You can also use the APIs to integrate Google Analytics data with your own business data for deeper insights.
What To Use
- Create custom reports by querying for dimensions and metrics.
- Create and embed dashboards on a 3rd party website in minutes.
- Access all the traffic source paths that lead to a user's conversion.
- Report on activity occurring on your property right now.
- Access the list of API dimensions and metrics and their attributes.
For information on account and view (profile), see the Configuration APIs.
- Test the Core Reporting API; no code required.
- Build and visualize custom dashboards with the API; minimal code required.
To learn about other ways to use the Reporting API, read the Reporting API Articles.