- Compute Engine
- Run large-scale workloads on virtual machines hosted on Google's infrastructure. Choose a VM that fits your needs and gain the performance of Google’s worldwide fiber network.
- App Engine
- Google App Engine enables you to build and host web apps on the same systems that power Google applications. App Engine offers fast development and deployment; simple administration, with no need to worry about hardware, patches or backups; and effortless scalability.
- Cloud SQL
- Store and manage data using a fully-managed, relational MySQL database. Google handles replication, patch management and database management to ensure availability and performance.
- Cloud Storage
- Google Cloud Storage is a RESTful service for storing and accessing your data on Google's infrastructure. The service combines the performance and scalability of Google's cloud with advanced security and sharing capabilities.
- Cloud Datastore
- Use a managed, NoSQL, schemaless database for storing non-relational data. Cloud Datastore automatically scales as you need it and supports transactions as well as robust, SQL-like queries.
- Android offers developers the ability to build extremely rich and innovative applications. Developers are free to take advantage of the device hardware, access location information, run background services, set alarms, add notifications to the status bar, and much, much more. Developers have full access to the same framework APIs used by the core applications.
- HTML5 enables developers to build fast, powerful, and integrated apps that look and feel like their desktop counterparts. Because HTML5 is an open standard supported by all modern browsers, you can deploy your apps to a very large user base. Developers can take advantage of rich capabilities for multimedia, real-time communication, graphics, performance, and offline storage.
- Chrome Web Apps
- Installable web apps are a way of making Google Chrome treat certain websites like apps. If you want your app to work especially well offline or to be tightly integrated with the Google Chrome browser, you can create a packaged app. Packaged apps have the option of using the Google Chrome Extension APIs, allowing you to change the way Chrome behaves or looks.
- Chrome Extensions
- Chrome Extensions allow you to deeply integrate with the Chrome browser and extend the functionality and behavior of the browsing experience. Your products and services will benefit from "always on" persistence, for example via context menu integration and added buttons for easy access to services.