The following is a list of select additions and changes that have been made to the Google Pay for Passes DevSite.
- Added object level overrides of a pass hero image for all verticals.
- Added a note to caution users that linked offers for both event tickets and loyalty are temporarily unavailable while we make platform improvements.
- Removed mention of push notifications from the Commerce section of the Home page. The related feature is currently unavailable while we make platform improvements.
- Added object level overrides of a pass background color for the boarding pass and the event ticket verticals.
- Updated smart tap design image.
- Added a resources in Implement immediate push back of loyalty card to Google Pay to help you Generate a JWT.
- Updated Reference API for gift card object to remove linked actions and updated descriptions of TextModuleData, ImageModuleData, and LinksModuleData to match their limits.
- Added a new featured use case for Enrollment and sign-in.
- Added documentation about how to use the JWT POST request method.
- Added documentation for the flexible event ticket template.
- Added information on how to link a user to a saved pass.
- Added the Google Pay Transit DevSite to provide documentation on how to enable open loop payment methods for public transit agencies with Google Pay for Passes.
- Clarified the integration process flow with the following:
- Added a new description with a new image.
- Consolidated steps to improve clarity.
- Improved readability of tables that list supported features for each type of pass.