- Motion tracking, which shows positions relative to the world
- Anchors, which ensures tracking of an object’s position over time
- Environmental understanding, which detects the size and location of all types of surfaces
- Depth understanding, which measures the distance between surfaces from a given point
- Light estimation, which provides information about the average intensity and color correction of the environment
“The whole team was incredibly enthusiastic about trying the Geospatial API. We [had] the idea for a world scale alien invasion game for more than 3 years and we were waiting for the right tech to become available to finally start making it a reality… Augmented Reality. And when we got Geospatial and started checking it the results exceeded our wildest expectations greatly!"
Check out the winners from our latest hackathon featuring submissions using Geospatial Creator in five different categories, including Entertainment & Events and Commerce.
Check out the winners from our previous hackathon featuring submissions using the ARCore Geospatial API in five different categories, including Gaming and Navigation.