Many Google apps, one platform in the cloud
Increase the power of your favorite Google apps — like Calendar, Docs, Drive, Gmail, Sheets, and Slides.
Teach yourself Apps Script
Learn Apps Script fundamentals with codelabsExplore a playlist of guided codelab tutorials that teach you the basics of Apps Script with Google Sheets.
Try a 5-minute quickstartAfter exploring the codelab playlist, try one of our quickstarts to quickly build a working script project. Create menus and custom functions in Google Sheets, manage responses in Google Forms, or create a basic Google Docs add-on or Hangouts Chat bot!
|Custom functions in Sheets||Manage Forms responses|
|Build a Docs add-on||Build a Hangouts Chat bot|
Desktop add-ons for Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms
Desktop and mobile add-ons for Gmail
January 21, 2020
- The Apps Script manifest structure has been
updated to provide configuration controls for
G Suite Add-ons. All
add-on manifest settings are specified in the
AddOnsobject in the manifest.
Manifest fields that previously supported G Suite Add-ons still exist, but are now deprecated. See Upgrading your published add-ons for instructions on how to upgrade a Gmail add-on into a G Suite add-on.
- The Card service has been extended
with the following classes and methods that provide new widgets and event responses:
- The Conference Data service has been added to Apps Script. The service helps G Suite Add-ons that extend Google Calendar to stay in sync with third-party conferencing applications. This service is only useful to developers who manage a conferencing application and want to make it available in Google Calendar.
December 18, 2019
- The Spreadsheet service has been extended with the following class and new methods to support using color building and theme colors:
December 11, 2019
- The Data Studio service has been
extended with the following class and new methods to support different response
types and dynamic statuses:
December 6, 2019
November 6, 2019
- The Spreadsheet service has been extended with the following class and new methods to support using slicers to filter ranges, charts, and pivot tables:
- The Script service has been extended
ScriptApp.getIdentityToken()method, which returns an identity token for the effective user.