There is a variety of video content about Google Apps Script, including Google I/O sessions, webinars, and weekly office hours.
If you're new to Apps Script the following videos can help you to get a basic understanding of what the platform does and how it's useful.
- What is Google Apps Script - A short introductory video that explains the basic concepts behind Apps Script.
- GADC: Drive SDK & Apps Script Intro - This video goes into a bit more detail about what Apps Script can do and includes some sample scripts.
- Google Apps EDU Fireside Chat Hangout: An Introduction to Apps Script - A more in depth look at Apps Script, including use cases and a live coding session.
- Google Enterprise Hangout on Air: Introduction to Google Apps script - A quick introduction to Apps Script, focused on enterprise use cases.
Google I/O 2012
Apps Script was part of the Google Drive track at Google I/O, and we used the venue to launch a lot of great new features.
- Google I/O 2012 - Putting Together the Pieces: Building Apps with Google Apps Script - Apps Script Product Manager, Saurabh Gupta covers the newest features and how they can be used to build compelling apps.
- Google I/O 2012 - Storing Data in Google Apps Script- Software Engineer, Drew Csillag covers the existing data storage options in Apps Script and introduces ScriptDB.
Videos that show how to integrate Apps Script with specific Google products and APIs.
- Using Apps Script with BigQuery: A developer perspective - An overview of the Apps Script integration with Google BigQuery including demos.
- Automate Your Google Analytics Reporting with Apps Script - Nick Mihailovski and Ikai Lan talk about the power of using the Google Analytics APIs in Apps Script and show off the powerful utility script that's available in the Script Gallery.
Below is a list of the latest videos we've made. Many of these will be recordings of our weekly office hours sessions, part of the Google Developers Live program. Visit our channel to find out when our next office hours are scheduled.