Many Google apps, one platform in the cloud
Try a 5-minute quickstart
Add-on for Google DocsCreate a Docs add-on that transforms selected text into other languages with Google Translate.
Macros, menus, and custom functionsTailor spreadsheet functions to your needs and build reports with a custom menu in Google Sheets.
Managing responses for Google FormsEmail Calendar invites and a personalized Google Doc to every user who responds to a form.
Desktop add-ons for Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms
Apps Script makes it easy to create and publish add-ons in an online store for Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, and Forms. There’s no better way to distribute scripts to large numbers of users, whether you want to ship your code to the whole world or keep it private to the users in your G Suite domain.
Octover 30, 2018
- The Spreadsheet service has been
extended with the following new classes and methods:
- The following methods in the
Spreadsheet service now return an
OverGridImageobject instead of
- The following methods have been added to existing services:
October 18, 2018
- The Card service has been extended with the following classes and methods to support Gmail add-on compose actions:
August 20, 2018
- The Utilities service has been extended with the following methods and classes:
August 17, 2018
Apps Script add-on documentation has been moved to a new location:
G Suite Developer > Add-ons.
The Add-on documentation has been moved in an effort to make add-ons
more discoverable and improve site navigation.
In the coming months we will continue to expand and revise the Add-ons documentation to create a better developer learning experience.
June 19, 2018
GETresponse size and
POSTsize have been increased to 50MB / call. The quota on total data received by
UrlFetchper day per user has been removed.
- The Forms service now has the following method:
- The Utilities service
now has the following methods:
Utilities.computeDigest(algorithm, value), where
Utilities.computeHmacSha256Signature(value, key), where
Utilities.computeHmacSignature(algorithm, value, key), where
April 23, 2018
- The Spreadsheet service has been extended with the new Group class and the GroupControlTogglePosition enum. Groups are an association between an interval of contiguous rows or columns that can be expanded or collapsed as a unit.
has been extended with the following new methods to support