This page details the major updates made to Media Actions documentation. To see changes that only apply to the feature that you work on, use the filter to select a feature.
- October 9: Added a new reference page for the
MediaServiceentity type, which is required as part of every Media Actions, specifically Watch Actions, feed submission.
- August 13: Made requiresSubscription.identifier required when access category is subscription.
- July 27: Made the
commonTierproperty required in the JSON Schemas when the
categoryis subscription and allowing
actorto be represented with the
PerformanceRoleobject in the JSON Schema.
- July 14: Fixed the music JSON Schema, to allow multiple creators
to be set in the
- July 13: Updated steps for monitoring the status of a feed on the create an actions project page.
- July 10: Fixed the validations in the JSON Schema. The
categoryproperty in the
Offerobject was not set properly and was ignored in the Music Schema.
Offerobject in the Music Schema.
eligibleRegionto be a requirement in the
Offerin the Music Schema.
- Updated the
Ratingobject to authorize a string for author.
- July 9: Allow
intent://pattern in addition to
android-app://for android deeplinks in the JSON Schemas.
- July 7: Clarified correct use of
LiveTVpartners on the identifier page.
- July 6: Added the sport property to
- July 6: Updated
- July 6: Made the following
SportsEventproperties highly recommended:
- June 30: Updated the JSON Schemas to add the
commonTierproperty in the
MediaSubscriptionobject, and modified the
identifierproperty to only check the value before the
:to leave more freedom on the package string.
- June 25: Updated requirements on
- June 24: Made
requiresSubscriptionrequired for providers with single tiered packages.
- June 22: Added details about the common tier to the Access requirements page. Updated Watch actions common specification with common tier details.
- June 1: Consolidated entitlements content from several pages into one Access requirements page.
- May 25: Added highly recommended
categoryproperties to the BroadcastService specification table.
- May 20: Made
BroadcastServiceif channel switch is fulfilled by TV service provider.
- May 19: Made
- May 19: Require
Organizationwhen multiple channels (
BroadcastService) refer to it.
- April 30: Recategorized
sameAsas highly recommended to improve reconcilitaion quality.
- April 28: Fixed the JSON Schemas by updating
- April 26: Fixed the Live TV JSON schema by updating the reference of the
CableOrSatelliteServiceentity type. Allow the validation of this entity type when it contains the
- April 23: Recategorized
BroadcastService.logoas highly recommended to improve reconcilitaion quality.
- April 16: Updated the Watch Action playback behavior policy to include new requirements.
- March 19: Added a new Use deep links to initiate playback section.
- March 12: For the
urlis now a required property for
BroadcastService. It's optional for a service delivered on cable, satellite, or over the air.
- March 10: Updated the Rating Agencies table to include more countries and more specific guidance.
- March 3: Added new reference information about how to supply images for Movies and TV Shows.