Women Techmakers Ambassadors are leaders around the world who are passionate about empowering their communities through organizing events, public speaking, creating content, and mentoring. With access to a global community and exclusive resources, Ambassadors are helping build a world where all women can thrive in tech.
Applications for the Ambassador program are currently closed and will open on August 1, 2022. Become a member to get notified when the application launches.
The Women Techmakers Ambassador program supports women in technology who are looking to create impact and give back to their communities. As an Ambassador, you’ll engage with your community by participating in one or more leadership activities on a quarterly basis. Ambassadors receive support from Google and the larger Ambassador community.
Organize an event
Deliver a talk
Create a resource
Bukola Johnson, Germany
Hanane Ait Dabel, Morocco
Khongorzul Munkhbat, Mongolia
Sherry Yang, Canada
- 18 years old or older
- Active leaders with some prior experience organizing events, speaking at conferences, creating resources like blog posts or videos, and/or mentoring others
- Passionate about gender equity and inclusion in tech
- Interested in further skill development, with a genuine interest in Google technologies
- Actively engaged and accountable - as an Ambassador you are responsible for logging at least one community activity in our platform every quarter and participating in community and development events (10+ hours per quarter)
- Willing to commit 10+ hours each quarter to at least one community activity in our platform
- Willing to participate in other community and development events
The Ambassador application is currently closed. Applications will open on August 1, 2022.
Become a member to stay up-to-date on the program and get notified when the application launches.