Women Techmakers Ambassadors are leaders around the world who are passionate about empowering their communities through organizing events, public speaking, creating content, and mentoring. With access to a global community and exclusive resources, Ambassadors are helping build a world where all women can thrive in tech.
Applications for the Ambassador program are now closed and will open on February 1, 2023. Become a member to get notified when the application launches.
The Women Techmakers Ambassador program supports women in technology who are looking to create impact and give back to their communities. As an Ambassador, you’ll engage with your community by participating in one or more leadership activities on a quarterly basis. Ambassadors receive support from Google and the larger Ambassador community.
Organize an event
Deliver a talk
Create a resource
Bukola Johnson, Germany
Hanane Ait Dabel, Morocco
Khongorzul Munkhbat, Mongolia
Sherry Yang, Canada
- 18 years old or older
- Active leaders in your tech community with at least 1 year of experience organizing events, speaking at events, creating resources like blogs or videos and/or mentoring others
- Interested in further skill development, with a genuine interest in Google technologies
- Willing to actively participate in the program and commit time to executing any of the community activities above throughout the year (~10 hours/quarter minimum commitment)
- Perform any of the following activities in your tech community at least once every 3 months: organize events, speak at an event, create resources, mentor others
- Participate in program benefits including networking events, community building, and development sessions
- Adhere to program guidelines
- Commit to our mission to build a world where all women can thrive in tech!