Access to Widevine (code, libraries and documentation) is managed via access control lists, linked to your registered email address.
- Simply submitting your email address is not sufficient to grant access.
- Please register a Google Account according to the instructions below.
Creating a Google Account
If you do not have a Google account yet:
- Go to https://accounts.google.com/signupwithoutgmail
Sign-up with a corporate (company) email account.
- Enter your corporate email as "Your current email". Do NOT click "I would like a new Gmail address".
Click Next steps.
Click Verify by signing in...
Sign in to your corporate email account.
Set up Git access
- Visit https://googlesource.com/new-password
- Log in with your Google account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up cookie authentication on your workstation.