Welcome to Designer Vs. Developer, a show that tries to solve the challenges faced in the industry by opening a conversation between the two, providing take aways, solutions to workflows, tools and discussions on everyday struggles.
Mustafa speaks to Darin Fisher, VP for Google Chrome, about how design a browser and the 10 year anniversary of Chrome.
In this episode:
- Why we decided to build a browser.
- Webkit and multiprocessor architecture.
- Content not chrome.
- The four 'S's; simplicity, speed, security & stability.
- Using both native and web technologies.
- Both regrets and accomplishments.
- What the next 10 years holds for the web.
Watch the video recording.