Daydream is a mobile VR platform that offers high quality, affordable VR at Android scale. Daydream enables immersive VR experiences by using advanced techniques to predict the orientation of the user's head, increase user comfort, and reduce motion blur. Along with Daydream's easy-to-wear headset and expressive controller, this makes Daydream great for longer and more immersive VR experiences.
- High quality, low-latency mobile VR.
- Affordable hardware including a comfortable headset and a standardized controller that's simple for users and expressive for developers.
- Powerful tools that let you build and fine-tune VR experiences in the development environment of your choice.
The Daydream development platform includes powerful tools that let you build and optimize your experiences.
- Daydream Elements: a collection of tech demos showcasing best-practices for designing VR experiences.
- Instant Preview: a tool that lets you skip the build process and test your app instantly on your device.
- Performance Heads-up display: a performance overlay that provides quick insight into performance issues you might encounter when working with VR applications.
- Daydream Renderer: a set of scripts and shaders optimized for running on mobile devices.
Take a look at our guides below to get started with the SDK on the platform of your choice.