Launchpad Accelerator is a program to empower founders by supporting their startups through mentorship and equity-free support. The Accelerator leverages all that Google has to offer, to help participating tech startups reach their true potential.
The program is currently operating in Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Panama, Peru, and Uruguay), Asia (Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam), Africa (Alegria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, and Uganda), and Europe (Belarus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine), but there are plans to expand to other countries as well—so stay tuned.
As part of this program, startups receive...
- Equity-free support
- 2 weeks of all-expense-paid training at Google Headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Access to Google engineers, resources and mentors
- To work closely with Google for 6 months
- Credits for Google products
- PR training and global media opportunities