Below are the list of milestones for the technical integrations that partners need to follow to proceed toward launch.
- End-to-end Testing in Sandbox
- Partner to run a list of end to end test cases to verify CUJs on final front end UX.
- Finance User Acceptance Testing in Sandbox
- Partner to run a list of Finance UAT test cases to verify CUJs and the resulting transactions are properly posted to the invoice.
- End-to-end Testing in Prod
- Partner to run a sample transaction in Google production environment and verify that the payments for the invoice can be processed. Monthly invoice required for payments testing on Prod is processed at the end of every month
- Partner to run a list of end to end test cases to verify CUJs on final front end UX. It is recommended to limit the number of transactions in prod as this will incur charges to the partner.
Required Artifacts for review/approval
Partners must provide artifacts for the 3 test requirements to proceed to next steps on the integration. Final E2E test results must pass and be provided to Google to get approval for launch
Finance UAT : Transaction details for all test cases.
Payments Test : Process payments on the invoice
E2E testing : Test results for all test cases. Video capture of main user journey.
Testing Environment and SKUs
Testing and development would be performed in the sandbox environment. For the ease of development and testing Google may set up SKUs with shorter duration (e.g. 1 day).