This section provides guidance on how the billing & invoicing process works as between Partners and Google.
The cut-off time for generating the monthly invoice would be 24:00 PT on the last day of every month.
- Monthly invoice includes total invoice amount, and is uploaded to Google Payments Center every month after the invoice is raised.
- Invoice is also sent to registered email addresses.
- Please reach out to the Google team for a sample PDF invoice.
Monthly Detail Report
- Monthly detail report includes all transactions per subscription, and is uploaded to Google Payments Center every month after the invoice is raised.
- Please reach out to the Google team for a sample csv report.
Monthly detail CSV report can also be sent to a Google hosted SFTP site. - Hostname: partnerupload.google.com (for both prod and sandbox) - Port: 19321
Once configured, partner can access their account as follows:
sftp -P 19321 -i <path_to_private_key>/private_key_file <account_name>@partnerupload.google.com
CSV invoices will be uploaded to a default "invoices" directory. The CSV files have the following format:
Renewal Time of Monthly SKUs
We calculate the renewal times based on the initial billing start time, and the the current count of each billing cycle. Depending on the number of days in that month under Pacific Standard Time (PST), Google sticks to the same day every month, if that date is not available on a shorter month, Google falls back to the first available one prior to that day in the month.
E.g. 10/31 billing start date in PST will result in renewals in 11/30, 12/31, 1/31, 2/28, 3/31, etc.
Google is the source of truth for all transactions included in the monthly invoice and report, and the partner is responsible for reconciliation.