The Google Pay API enables fast, simple checkout on your website. This provides convenient access to hundreds of millions of cards that are saved to Google Accounts worldwide.
How it works
When a user taps the Google Pay payment button, they see a payment sheet. It displays the payment methods they've saved to their Google Account and optional fields, such as a shipping address. Users can then select a payment method quickly and provide a shipping address if required, or they can add new information.
Perform the following steps to get started with the Google Pay API:
- Adhere to our Google Pay API Acceptable Use Policy.
- Review the supported processors and gateways reference documentation. If you don't see your process or gateway listed, let us know.
- Follow the Google Pay Brand guidelines.
- Complete the Tutorial and Integration checklist.
- Request production access to the Google Pay API.