When you delete a project:
- Any existing access tokens associated with your project are deauthorized.
- Any subsequent API calls made with those tokens fail.
- Events for the project are no longer published.
- Future attempts by users to authorize an integration using your OAuth 2.0 Client ID fail.
Delete your project
A Device Access Project can be deleted through the Device Access Console.
Select an existing project to enter the project's information screen.
- Click the icon on the right side of the project header.
- Click Delete to confirm that you want to delete the project: