As a Google Maps APIs Premium Plan customer, you have access to exclusive resources, including the Google Cloud Support Portal and support hotline, in addition to our standard support options. There are two levels of premium support available.
- Silver: Included in your Premium Plan, Silver-level support provides access to all premium support resources, 24 hours a day on weekdays (24x5).
- Gold: An add-on to your Premium Plan, Gold-level support provides access to all premium support resources, 24x5, and support for critical issues, 24x7.
If you have a question about the Google Maps APIs, first check our documentation:
- Google Maps APIs Premium Plan Overview
- Developer guides
- Pre-Launch Checklist
- Google Cloud Support Portal resources
- General Google Maps APIs FAQ
- Premium Plan FAQ
If you run into an issue with the Google Maps APIs, you can often resolve it yourself quickly using our Premium Plan Troubleshooter. If the troubleshooter doesn't provide a solution, you'll see a link to the Google Cloud Support Portal, where you can contact support.
You can contact support by filing a case in the Google Cloud Support Portal or by calling the Google Cloud Support hotline.
- For Silver-level support customers, the Support team operates on weekdays and is available from Monday 9 AM Tokyo time to Friday 5 PM Pacific time (24x5), excluding regional holidays.
- For Gold-level support customers, in addition to 24x5 support access, technical support for critical issues is available on weekends and regional holidays (24x7), via the Google Cloud Support Portal and the Gold-level support pager. To sign up for Gold-level support, contact sales.
Google Cloud Support Portal
To log in to the Google Cloud Support Portal, you'll need your Support Portal credentials, which you can find in your Welcome letter. If you can't find your letter, you can request your credentials.
- Log in to the Support Portal.
- Click the Cases tab.
- Click Create New Case.
- Select the Product Name, Group, and Components for your case.
- Set the Priority according to our priority definitions.
- Important: In the description, include a summary of the issue and the steps to reproduce it. So we can help you more quickly, also include any error messages, requests sent to Google, and links to demos or a publicly accessible website where we can reproduce the issue.
Note: Gold-level support customers reporting a critical issue have access to Support 24x7. To receive a timely response from Support on weekends or regional holidays, be sure to page Support after filing your case. You'll find the pager alias in the Gold Support instructions you received upon signup.
The support hotline is available for all premium support customers 24x5, from Monday 9 AM Tokyo time to Friday 5 PM Pacific time, excluding regional holidays. Customers with Gold-level support have 24x7 access to technical support for critical issues. On weekends and regional holidays, Gold-level support customers can contact support via the Google Cloud Support Portal.
You can use the hotline for the following issues:
- Your end users have been unable to access your live Google Maps APIs production applications for longer than 15 minutes.
- You want to report a Google Maps APIs service outage. Make sure you select the geospatial option when you call.
Before you call, make sure you have your client ID and support PIN, which is available on the Support Portal Contact Us page. Then call us at:
- US customers: 1-877-355-5787
- EMEA and JAPAC customers: +1-646-257-4500, or check the Contact Us page in the Support Portal for local toll-free numbers.
Support Portal resources
In addition to contacting support, you can use the Google Cloud Support Portal to:
- Authorize new domains to use your client ID.
- Access Google Maps APIs Usage Reports and Analytics.
- Read service notifications.
- Access documentation and resources specifically targeted to Google Maps APIs Premium Plan customers.
- Find your client ID and private cryptographic key
If you haven't received your login credentials, you can request them.
Google Cloud Connect
Join the Google Cloud Connect community to get these exclusive benefits:
- Updates and insights into Google Maps products, strategy, plans, and direction, including confidential news about product features.
- The opportunity to attend to a quarterly, live presentation of the roadmap for our Google Maps products.
- The ability to ask questions, send feedback, and share ideas with Google staff and other Google Maps APIs Premium Plan customers.
- The opportunity to attend regional Meetups, where you can collaborate with other Google Maps customers.
To join the community:
- Visit https://connect.googleforwork.com.
- Access the Google Maps discussions and content, by choosing Maps from the Solutions menu on the Home page.
Google frequently interacts with the developer community through screencasts, events, and Google+ postings:
- Google Maps Developers Screencasts
- Google Maps Developers Live Recorded sessions
- +GoogleMapsAPI on Google+
Here are some other ways to stay up to date with the Google Maps APIs Premium Plan:
- Google Cloud Support Portal: Major product notifications, and all support notifications, are posted to the portal. We strongly recommend subscribing to the RSS feed.
- Google Geo Developers Blog: A useful source of news and updates across all of Google's Geo developer products.
- Google Cloud Blog: Provides updates on all Google Cloud products, including the Google Maps APIs.
- Google Maps APIs Public Issue Tracker: Tracks customer-reported bugs and feature requests.
For your reference, here are the documents relating to your purchase:
- Purchase Agreement: Describes your rights and obligations as a Google Maps APIs Premium Plan customer. See the document for your region:
- Acceptable Use Policy: Defines use cases which are acceptable under your License Agreement.
- Service Level Agreement: Describes expected uptime for the services and your entitlement to credit in the event of service downtime.
- Technical Solutions and Services Guidelines: Describe the support offering for your product.
- List of Included APIs: Describes which of the Google Maps APIs are included in the Google Maps APIs Premium Plan.