The Google Maps Geolocation API has the following limits in place:
Standard Usage Limits
Users of the standard API:
Enable pay-as-you-go billing to unlock higher quotas:
$0.50 USD / 1000 additional requests, up to
You're all set!
Billing has been enabled for your selected project.
To enable billing and unlock higher quotas for the Google Maps APIs, we'll guide you through the Google Developers Console to complete a few tasks:
- Create or choose a project
- Set up or choose your billing profile
- Enable billing on your project
Premium Usage Limits
Google Maps APIs Premium Plan customers:
* Default limit. Contact your Google Enterprise Sales Account Manager if you need a higher limit.
Additional benefits of a premium plan:
Contact Sales for more info.
Increase your Quota by Enabling Pay-as-you-go Billing
The standard Google Maps Geolocation API supports up to
The maximum billable limit defaults to
If your API usage reaches your billable limit on any given day, your application will not be able to access the API for the remainder of that day.
Learn how to:
- Monitor, filter, and cap API usage
- Set and manage billing alerts
- View your cost and payment history
- Get an invoice or payment receipt