To continue your machine learning education and further build your TensorFlow skills, check out the following resources:
Machine Learning PracticaCheck out these real-world case studies of how Google uses machine learning in its products, with video and hands-on coding exercises:
- Image Classification: See how Google developed the image classification model powering search in Google Photos, and then build your own image classifier.
- More Machine Learning Practica coming soon!
Other Machine Learning Resources
- Deep Learning: Advanced machine learning course on neural networks, with extensive coverage of image and text models
- Rules of ML: Best practices for machine learning engineering
- Installing TensorFlow: Instructions for setting up TensorFlow on Mac OS X, Ubuntu, and Windows machines
- Get Started with TensorFlow: Tutorials that show how to use high-level TensorFlow APIs
- TensorFlow Guide: In-depth guides to key TensorFlow features, including variables, threading, and debugging
- TensorFlow YouTube Channel: Tech talks and demos highlighting TensorFlow APIs and real-world applications
Join a Kaggle Competition
Ready to apply your new ML skills to a real-world data-science challenge? Try your hand at one of the many competitions on Kaggle!