For a list of methods for this resource, see the end of this page.
There is no persistent data associated with this resource.
- Gets the auto-forwarding setting for the specified account.
- Gets IMAP settings.
- Gets language settings.
- Gets POP settings.
- Gets vacation responder settings.
- Updates the auto-forwarding setting for the specified account. A verified
forwarding address must be specified when auto-forwarding is enabled.
This method is only available to service account clients that have been delegated domain-wide authority.
- Updates IMAP settings.
- Updates language settings.
If successful, the return object contains the
displayLanguagethat was saved for the user, which may differ from the value passed into the request. This is because the requested
displayLanguagemay not be directly supported by Gmail but have a close variant that is, and so the variant may be chosen and saved instead.
- Updates POP settings.
- Updates vacation responder settings.