Google Developers Certification alumni programs are part of the Google Developers Certification Program, and are subject at all times to the Program’s Terms and Conditions which you accepted when you first participated in the Program. Capitalized terms used but not defined in these benefits and responsibilities have the meanings set out in the Program’s Terms and Conditions provided to you by Google.
For the duration that your Google Developers Certification is valid, you are entitled to the following alumni benefits:
- You may identify yourself as Google Certified.
- You may cite your Certification status on your resume.
- You will be provided access to a digital badge to verify your Certification status, and may display that unaltered digital badge in your email signature and on social media sites.
- You will have access to a digital certificate referencing your Certification status.
- You will receive announcements and newsletters provided to all Program alumni.
- You will be included in the Program’s publicly available “Alumni Directory.”
As a Program alumni, you are also expected to uphold the following responsibilities:
- You will be asked to provide feedback on your experience which will be used for ongoing Program improvement.
- You may be asked to represent the alumni community at future events.
You have previously agreed, and must continue to adhere, to the Certification Code of Ethics, set forth again here for your convenience:
- I agree to comply with all Certification Program instructions, policies, processes, procedures and guidelines.
- I will provide truthful information about my identity, documentation and demographics and in response to any Google request related to the Program.
- I agree not to share or compromise any Program content, questions, or answers related to my Certification attempt(s).
- I will take the Exam and the Exit Interview by myself, with no assistance from another person.
- I understand that submitting any file that contains any code or data written by anyone else will be considered plagiarism.
- I will report anyone who steals, shares, colludes or otherwise compromises Certification Program content.
- I pledge to uphold the highest standards of professional conduct related to my Certification attempt(s).
Failure to adhere to the Certification Code of Ethics may result in the following, at Google’s sole discretion: (i) if not yet Google Certified, (A) abandonment and cancellation of any pending Certification attempts, and (B) dismissal from the Program; or (ii) if already Google Certified, (A) abrogation and cancellation of any valid Certifications, and (B) dismissal from the Program.
Certification validity period
Your Certification will be valid for 36 months from the date you receive your Certification digital badge.