The Google Assistant Library for Python is a turnkey solution for anyone who wants to quickly integrate the Assistant into a prototype device. The library is written in Python and is supported on popular prototyping devices such as the Raspberry Pi 3.
Once you have your hardware, read on to learn how to get the Google Assistant running on it!
Embed the Google Assistant
This section gets the Google Assistant Library working on your device:
- Set Up Hardware and Network Access
- Configure and Test the Audio
- Configure a Developer Project and Account Settings
- Register the Device Model
- Install the SDK and Sample Code
- Run the Sample Code
- Next Steps
Extend the Google Assistant
This section extends the Google Assistant Library to include Device Actions: