Do more. With Google.
automate your workflow, integrate with external APIs, and more.
Try a 5-minute quickstart
NEW! Create a Docs add-on that transforms selected text into other languages with Google Translate.
Tailor spreadsheet functions to your needs and build reports with a custom menu in Google Sheets.
Apps Script makes it easy to create and publish add-ons
in an online store for Google
Sheets and Docs.
(The add-on store for Forms is coming soon.) There’s no better way to distribute scripts to large number of users, whether you want to ship your code to the whole world or keep it private to the users in your Google Apps domain.
April 24, 2014
- In the new version of Google Sheets, the Undo command can now revert changes made by a script. This was already true in Docs, Forms, and the older version of Sheets.
- The following fixes were applied:
- Issue 3891: In the new version of Sheets, custom functions now recalculate correctly if more than 100 cells are passed as an argument.
- Issue 3859: In the new version of Sheets, setting data-validation criteria for a cell that already contains a value no longer corrupts the spreadsheet.
- Issue 3773:
In the new version of Sheets, the
msgBoxnow treat newline characters (
\n) the same way that the older version of Sheets did. Specifically,
\nproduces a space, but
\\n(double-escaped) produces a line break.
- Issue 2335:
The fact that the ID of a
GmailThreadvaries based on the messages it contains is now documented.
- Issue 2288: The fact that a Google Site or page of a site cannot have more than 500 child pages is now documented.
- Issue 1427:
The fact that the method
getAsreplaces the part of a filename that follows the last period with the new file type's extension is now documented.