Developers must complete and submit an online application to be considered for listing in the Google Analytics Partner Gallery. Only Technology Partners can apply.
Partner Gallery listing requirementsYou must be a Google Marketing Platform Technology Partner.
All apps must be using current and supported versions of the Collection libraries, SDKs, and APIs. If you’re using the Reporting and/or Configuration APIs, you must also correctly handle quota, errors and retries, and rate limiting. Additionally, if your app accesses a user’s Google Analytics account or data, you must use the most recent Google Accounts Authentication and Authorization protocol to properly handle authentication tokens and auth states.Provide information and a description of your app.
You must be able to provide information about your app that helps explain it to potential users, including the primary use and business purpose of the app, the value it provides, and the pricing options (free or paid). You must also write an overview and description of the app that include information about how the app integrates with a user’s Google Analytics account or data.Provide links to an app landing page, data usage policy, and user support.
You must provide links for the following: An app landing page for users to get more information or download your app; a data usage policy that’s easy to find and access, and clearly states how your app uses Google Analytics data (either an independent page or clearly titled section within your longer data policy is acceptable); accessible and clearly stated support options for users (any support type is acceptable, including FAQs, user-to-user help, online self-help, or direct support).Use the conventions of written Standard English in your Partner Gallery application and within your app.
If your application for the Partner Gallery does not use the conventions of written Standard English, it will not be accepted. We also ask that the app itself use Standard English. We’re sorry that we cannot accept apps in other languages at this time, though we hope to in the future.
To apply for a listing in the Partner Gallery:
- Visit the Google Analytics Partner Program homepage. At the top right of the page, open the dropdown menu and click Manage profile. You must be signed in using the same email address used for your Partner registration. If you do not see the Manage profile option, sign in first.
- In the Registered apps and public app listing sections,
click Create public listing.
This button does not appear if the app registration has not been approved by the Google Analytics team or if you marked the app as private when you completed the app registration.
- Add details about your app to the form.
- Add Supporting Details. This section is for private information that the Google Analytics team might need to process your application. We specifically ask that if there is only a paid version of your app that you provide a demon login and password, so we can test the app without purchase. Use this section to include any other information that could expedite your application. Information you provide in this section of the form will not be included in the Partner Gallery, should your application be accepted.
- Click Save draft.
- Review your submission. When you’re ready, click Submit for review.
What happens next
Applications are reviewed by the Google Analytics team. Applicants that meet the requirements and apply are not guaranteed a public listing in the Partner Gallery.
Applicants will be notified of acceptance or rejection. Rejection notifications might include a request additional information or modification to the application, which can then be resubmitted for review.