The social data hub is a free platform that social networks and other social platforms can use to integrate their activity streams— like +1, votes, and comments—with Google Analytics.
- Enable your social network to be visible to marketers, publishers and analysts using Google Analytics
- Promote a broad, comprehensive and inclusive picture of the global social media landscape
- Advance accessible measurement of all social media platforms and activities
Who is Eligible to Integrate?
To integrate your social network with Analytics, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You operate a Social Network/Platform
- You own the social data and/or are legally able to share it with Google.
Who is Using the Social Data Hub?
The list of partners integrated with the social data hub includes:
The following resources will help you syndicate your Activity Stream to the Google Analytics social data hub.
- Overview—Information about the social data hub and the basics of Activity Streams and the PubSubHubbub protocol.
- Getting Started—The Getting Started section describes the required Activity Stream format you’ll need to follow and how to deliver new activities via the PubSubHubbub protocol.
- Sign Up— The form is used to collect your company and contact details and to verify that you’ve met all of the requirements.