The one-minute experience: APIs Explorer
To play around and see what the API can do, without writing any code, visit the APIs Explorer. Instant gratification!
Learn the basics and common API tasks
- Start with your basic setup
- The prerequisite steps help you set up your account, enable your services, and create a project in the Google APIs Console.
- Set up your application's authorization
- The authorization information shows you how to set up your client's authorization using the OAuth 2.0 protocol.
- Pull all of this together and build an application using the API's two types of reports
- Activity reports list dated information for activities in a specific Google Apps service.
- Usage reports help you customize and filter information about your account and your users.
To look up a particular resource type or method, see the API reference.