There are several options for how to start using the License Manager API.
The one-minute experience: APIs Explorer
To play around and see what the API can do, without writing any code, visit the APIs Explorer. Instant gratification!
To get up and running follow the instrutions in:
- Prerequisites — Get an account, learn about the product, and create a project in the Google APIs Console.
- Install a client library — Download a client library for your programming language, and import the classes you need.
- Set up your application authorization — Set up your client's authorization.
- To understand how to manage licenses, begin with the API's Concepts.
- To understand how to pull all of this together and to manage your client's requests and API service responses, see the How To Guides.
To look up a particular resource type or method, see the Reference.