Community and News
Actions on Google also sends out a monthly newsletter to keep you up-to-date on the latest news. Fill out this form to sign up for the newsletter.
Get access to vertical-specific actions
Fill out this form to let us know what you're building and to get early access to features.
If you have specific questions not addressed by our community or documentation, you can contact us. Before you send your request, make sure you don't have one of these questions:
- Legal information: If you have copyright questions or any other legal questions, contact our legal team.
- Review process information: When you deploy your apps, they first go through our policy and technical review. After it's approved, you receive an email notification and your actions will be available to users. This process can take a couple of weeks.
- Languages: You can develop apps for users with an en-US or en-GB Assistant locale.
- Pricing: Check pricing for API.AI and Google App Engine
- Google Cloud Project Id: See this topic for information on finding your Google Developer Project ID.
If you still have questions, fill out the required fields to get support for Actions on Google.
You must sign in to access this page.