- Don't use question marks or exclamation marks in your title.
- Don't use the word daily in the title of a daily update.
- Don't use the same title for different updates.
- Don't use the exact name of the app.
- Enable updates or notifications in the Actions on Google console only for the
intents that are triggered by updates and notifications. Don't enable updates
or notifications for intents that you are using during the configuration, e.g.
setup_updateintent mentioned in the guides.
The following limits apply to sending push notifications to live apps:
- Up to 10 notifications per user per day.
- Up to 1 notifications per user per minute.