All developers need to adhere to Chrome Web Store program policies (developers.google.com/chrome/web-store/program_policies) and the Google Workspace Marketplace Listing Policy. Violation of these policies may result in the denial of Google Workspace Marketplace access, disabling of your application, removal of your listings from the Google Workspace Marketplace, being blacklisted from uploading future listings, or deletion of your Google Account. These policies may change at any time, so please check back here from time to time.
Google reserves the right to check for the following criteria before or after posting, as a condition for continued publication in the Google Workspace Marketplace:
- The listing itself, and the web page it links to on your site, must abide by all the Chrome Web Store program policies (developers.google.com/chrome/web-store/program_policies), Google's branding guidelines, and the Google Workspace Marketplace Developer Distribution Agreement.
- The listing must be business-related.
- The listing must advertise a product that is an installable web app which must support OAuth2 to allow Google Workspace users to automatically create accounts and login without requiring them to enter another username and password.
- The listing must advertise a product that is an installable web app which must never prompt the end user for authorization consent after being installed by the domain administrator.
- The listing must be for a product that is an installable web app which uses one or more of the core Google Workspace Services APIs to integrate with Google Workspace. Core Google Workspace Services are those which are listed at the following URL: http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/terms/user_features.html.