Welcome to Designer Vs. Developer, a show that tries to solve the challenges faced in the industry by opening a conversation between the two, providing take aways, solutions to workflows, tools and discussions on everyday struggles.
Mustafa speaks to Sam Dutton, a Developer Advocate on the Google Developers Relations Team, about why we need to design for the next billion users. We also talk about if it is worth creating a website for everyone.
In this episode:
- Is it worth designing for the emerging markets?
- What are the advantages of using NBU performance techniques?
- Designing for data costs.
- Design restrictions.
- Packaging and print design.
- Understand the cost of loading page and app components.
- Understanding Low Bandwidth and High Latency.
- WomenTechmakers.com image strategy.
Watch the video recording.
Was this page helpful?