Write the start of a tutorial on
for loops in the programming language of your
Use code snippets as needed.
Pick one of the following audiences:
- Students learning their first programming language who don't yet know what loops are.
- Students who already know at least one programming language but are now learning a new programming language. For example, students who already know C or C++ but are now learning Python.
To simplify the tutorial, assume that both audiences already know how to do the following in whatever programming language they are learning:
- Enter and modify source code.
- Execute programs.
- Create variables and assign values to those variables.
- Output variable values and constant strings.