This page contains the details of a technical writing project accepted for Season of Docs.
- Open source organization:
- Technical writer:
- Project name:
- Improving and expanding the docs of DVC.org
- Project length:
- Standard length (3 months)
The aim of this project is reviewing, restructuring and filling major gaps in the User Guide of DVC. If this is done in time, then I may also work for improving new user on-boarding, and for expanding and developing new user tutorials and use cases.
If I work on this project, a tentative and rough work plan would be like this:
- I can start by getting familiar with DVC, and the best way would be through get-started.
- Then I can continue with filling in some gaps in the command reference, closing some open issues.
- Once I am familiar with DVC I can start working on improving and expanding the User Guide.
- If that is finished before the end of the 3 months working period (and I hope it will), then I will try completing any other task, like expanding and improving tutorials and use cases, improving new user on-boarding, etc.