Solutions provide comprehensive, scenario-oriented guidance that addresses common business problems. Solutions feature fully working example applications with code that you can integrate into your own projects.Get Started
Maps and location innovators
Explore how developers are building new location experiences with Google Maps APIs.View Showcase
Map your runs and track fitness goals using Runtastic's GPS-enabled apps.
Free and paid options available
Google Maps APIs are free for a wide variety of use cases, with predictable overage pricing and usage limits for APIs and annual contracts for enterprise deployments.View plans
- Free, external, and publicly available implementations
- Unlimited, free usage of Google Maps Android API and Google Maps SDK for iOS
- Pay for uplifts above usage limits
- Individual API pricing and usage limits
- Licenses for internal, OEM, and asset tracking implementations
- Annual contracts with enterprise terms
- 24 hour technical support
- Service level agreement (SLA)
- Guaranteed ad-free and enhanced API features
You're all set!
Billing has been enabled for your selected project. For further details on what this means and what limits and features are now available to you, please head over to our pricing page.
To enable billing and unlock higher quotas for the Google Maps APIs, we'll guide you through the Google Developers Console to complete a few tasks:
- Create or choose a project
- Set up or choose your billing profile
- Enable billing on your project