Custom Map Styling for Mobile
The most requested feature for the Maps Android API and Maps SDK for iOS is now here! Cross-platform custom styling enables you to change the color palette of your maps, hide labels, vary road density and toggle points of interest. Your mobile maps can now match your brand and style!Get Started blog Watch Video
Google Maps APIs Online Training
Take this free online course, built by Google and Udacity, and learn to build a location-enabled website, use our web services, and monitor your developer project. If you're just getting started, or want a quick and fun walkthrough of the features of the Google Maps APIs, this is the course for you.Get Started blog Watch Video
Maps and location innovators
Explore how developers are building new location experiences with Google Maps APIs.View Showcase
Map your runs and track fitness goals using Runtastic's GPS-enabled apps.
Free and paid options available
Google Maps APIs are free for a wide variety of use cases, with predictable overage pricing and usage limits for APIs and annual contracts for enterprise deployments.View plans
- Free, external, and publicly available implementations
- Unlimited, free usage of Google Maps Android API and Google Maps SDK for iOS
- Pay for uplifts above usage limits
- Individual API pricing and usage limits
- Licenses for internal, OEM, and asset tracking implementations
- Annual contracts with enterprise terms
- 24 hour technical support
- Service level agreement (SLA)
- Guaranteed ad-free and enhanced API features
You're all set!
Billing has been enabled for your selected project. For further details on what this means and what limits and features are now available to you, please head over to our pricing page.
To enable billing and unlock higher quotas for the Google Maps APIs, we'll guide you through the Google Developers Console to complete a few tasks:
- Create or choose a project
- Set up or choose your billing profile
- Enable billing on your project